Sunday, January 31, 2016

Share Joy challenge

I recently acquired some Taylored Expressions felt, and love that it works so well with all of my dies! The price point is great and there's a beautiful array of colors!  So when I saw the sketch at the latest Share Joy challenge, I couldn't wait to use them on my entry!


supplies: white cardstock, green and blue dotted papers from BoBunny's Soft Shades pad, Taylored Expressions Cherry Blossom, Orchid, and Avodaco felt, yellow felt, Lil Inker Perky Posies flower dies, Simon Crystal and Moonshine sequins, Simon's Big Scripty Greetings


12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

so pretty!

Cat Craig said...

That felt is gorgeous Lin, sweet flowers.

Becca Cruger said...

I just want to run my fingers all over those pretty flowers! It looks sooooo good all put together. Like a breath of fresh springtime air.

Barb said...

I love your felt flowers, Lin! Sweet card! ♥

Sue McRae said...

Wonderful texture from the felt and they are perfect spring colours!

Candyce said...

I don't believe it==I was just looking for felt and love the colors that the taylored felt comes in! Love this!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I do like this new felt trend in cards. very pretty with this type of sketch and sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your sweet felt blooms, this is darling!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Lin - love those felt flowers.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

So pretty Lin. If I was running the challenge...I would declare you their winner. Just sayin'

~amy~ said...

Sooo pretty! Love your felt blooms!

jintyoo7 said...

Very pretty Lin. Love the texture of felt on acrd, and this is a beauty :-)