Monday, October 18, 2021

Filigree Birthday

 I've always been drawn to filigree designs, and so when I received this new Merry Filigree Card Builder, I was determined to use it for something other than Christmas, as it was intended.  I mixed it with another Spellbinders product and some washi tape for today's design.


supplies: white, Cotton Candy, and metallic gold card, Spellbinders Merry Filigree and Mini Slimline Nested dies, Pink Fresh Studio English Garden washi tape

My card measures 6 1/2" long and 3 1/2" wide.  I simply layered die-cuts in white over pale pink card, then cut my sentiment from metallic gold to bring out the gold details in the washi flowers and leaves.

The Merry Filigree set also contains a Merry Christmas circle die that will be really lovely for the holidays, even used alone as an ornament!


Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The gold adds a wonderful elegance! These are pretty, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Wonderful card and ornament Lin. The filigree is so elegant.