Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Simon Says.......Anything Goes


Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


Our theme, since it's the last of the month, is Anything Goes, and the team is showcasing Impression Obsession products.  IO has lots of really nice sentiment stamps, and I chose one of them for my card for you today.


supplies: white, Audrey Blue, Peacock, Lipstick Red, Schoolhouse Red, kraft, and black card, Impression Obsession Little Things cling stamp, Spellbinders Sweet Birds on a Branch dies, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, heart sprinkles

These "little things" certainly make me smile!  Hope they do the same for you.  I added in some tiny enamel hearts in the places that the sentiment had them, and did some minimal coloring where I could on it.  

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sweet sentiment and I love this sweet card!

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Lin. Such a cool sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin - and yes, that is such a wonderful sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine