Tuesday, October 12, 2021

October Birthday Cards

  Here are some birthday cards that look like October to me!


supplies: kraft, white, and copper metallic cardstock, Spellbinder's Autumn Leaf Border glimmer plate and copper glimmer foil, oxide inks in tumbled glass and autumn colors, copper and teal sequins

I foiled the border then colored in the details and the background with oxide inks and blender brushes.  Then I fussy-cut one edge of the image and trimmed my panel to fit an A2 kraft panel, on which I had foiled this sentiment (I think it came with the glimmer machine).

Here's another one, with gold foiling instead of copper.



Same process here, except I painted the foiled image with metallic watercolors and dropped the trimmed panel down a bit more this time to allow room for the sentiment.  As above, I added a skinny metallic strip to bring in more shine.

Thanks for coming by today - have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin. Such lovely cards. The leaves are so pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous colour and sheen on these two beautiful cards Lin
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine