Saturday, October 9, 2021

You Are Stellar

 Hello!  Today I have 3 cards that I made using supplies in the Spellbinders October Card Kit called You are Stellar.  These kits are new to me, but I'm learning that there's something for everyone in these sets.

Being the old quilter that I am, the first thing I open is the pad of patterned papers, and I used these as a starting point for all of my cards.  


supplies: white card base, starry night sky patterned paper, Puffy gold sentiment stickers, moon, stars, and cloud from the die-cut shapes in the kit

You know me and florals, there's a pretty one that had some floral die-cuts to match - such soft colors, a real opposite to the one above!


supplies: white card base, floral and green grid patterned paper, matching die-cut shape and sentiment, frame dies from the die set in the kit

And finally, something waaaaaay out of my comfort zone:


supplies: white card base, ombreed patterned paper, stickers and die-cut shapes, and some irridescent sequins from the kit

This kit will be available all this month through Oct 24.  It's available as a subscription, but you can cancel and rejoin as you like.  All the details are HERE.

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Lin. Certainly something in the kit for everyone.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a variety of materials, and you have risen to the challenge and made some card that really are outside your comfort zone - they are all lovely Lin
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine