Friday, October 29, 2021

Winterberry Bouquet

 Here are 2  more cards using some new goodies from The Greetery.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue card, Winterberry Bouquet layered stencils and stamp, Opposites Attract Holiday sentiment stamps, Altenew Mini Ink Cubes, Hero Arts 2004 woodblock Three Holiday Messages, Penny Black Stitched Stackers die

After stencilling the bouquet, there are 2 stamps to add details to it.  The panel was then trimmed with the stitched border.  I wanted something in the background, so I used the Winterberry Bouquet mask and randomly stamped the Joy to You before attaching the panel to my card base.  I didn't invest in the matching dies, so my sentiments were fussy-cut.  

Next I used some of the little individual leaf and berry cluster multi-step stamps on my 2nd card.  


supplies: white and Lipstick Red card, Winterberry Bouquet layering stamps, Opposites Attract Holiday sentiments, Altenew mini ink cubes, (retired) snowflake embossing folder, adhesive foam squares

There are 4 extra layering stamps in the Winterberry Bouquet set, which I stamped and then arranged.  I loved the Christmas carol sentiment from "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" that you can piece, so after stamping them onto my panel, I debossed a snowflake background.  Then I just lifted the little berry arrangement above the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful couple of cards Lin - I love the second, red and white, one in particular
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Lin. Love the text background on your first one. It so pretty