Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Flourish Glimmer Tree

 Here is my last card that uses the new Christmas release from Spellbinders.  This one features their Flourished Tree glimmer plate and some green glimmer hot foil.  I kept the design CAS and let the foil be the star!

supplies: white and kelly green cardstock, Spellbinders Flourished Tree glimmer plate, sentiment from Merry Glimmer Sentiments, Viridian Green glimmer foil, gold sequins

Part of the design of the tree is tiny little diamonds - I used those as places to add my sequin "ornaments".  I chose to to use a green foil for this first time using this plate, but I think it would look really elegant done in gold foil on a cream background, too.  Once again, I used the glimmer sentiments; the size of them is perfect!

I think I'm finished for this month with Christmas designs, but I'll have some more in August!

2 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

I wasn't sure about that Merry Glimmer hot plate...but after seeing the size on your card, it's in my order! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. What a great foil plate. Love this tree