Saturday, July 16, 2022

Spellbinders Parcel & Post Christmas

 I was thrilled to be able to play with this new suite of products from Spellbinders called Parcel & Post.  It consists of a set of dies to make a darling mailbox, plus dies to use for Christmas or Everyday.  I chose the Christmas suite, and here is my card.



I constructed the mailbox, added the gold glimmer sentiment, and then had fun filling it to overflowing with the various decorations!  The mailbox door is hinged so that you can pop in your decorations easily.  The glimmer sentiment is one of 4.  And the mailbox set comes packed with flowers and leaves (which I didn't use this time) so that this set can be used for lots of occasions besides Christmas.

I put everything against the new Plaid Tidings Background Glimmer Plate, which I foiled in Red.  From across the room the foiling adds a lovely shimmer!

Many thanks to Spellbinders for sharing this collection with me!

4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

WOW! the red glimmer foil looks fantastic on the kraft paper! Great project!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Lin, this is stunning - love the foiling
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous stuffed mailbox, Lin - so perfect on the foiled plaid background!!

Judy Inukai said...

Beautiful card. The Plaid Tidings makes a great background for the mailbox.