Monday, July 18, 2022

Holiday Blooms

 Here's another new set of dies from Spellbinders' Christmas release.  They're called Holiday Blooms, and I mixed them with some gold foiling and another new set of Holiday sentiments.


supplies: cream, red, pink, various greens and metallic gold cardstock, Spellbinders Holiday Blooms and Mix and Match Holiday Greetings dies, Essential Glimmer Rectangle, gold glimmer foil

The Holiday Blooms set has 26 pieces, containing these poinsettias, pines and greenery, plus other flowers and even some cattails!  I placed my little arrangement against a base that I had first foiled with a glimmer rectangle, and then cut one of the Holiday Greetings from metallic gold cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

The cream background was an excellent choice-- it really makes the gold glimmer foil stand out. I'm going to use this color as a base more often-- thank you!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love your arrangement and the colors. TFS

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous floral spray with new Spellbinders, Lin! So pretty with the gold PEACE on the cream card stock! Love the glimmer dots too!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've layered this together, Lin! Lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Lin - loving your use of the dies to compose this gorgeous wee spray, so beautifully framed with the foiling
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Lin. The flowers are delightful.

Cindy C. said...

So very pretty! I didn't think I need another poinsettia die set, hmmm that is until I see your card!