Saturday, July 9, 2022

Combining Stitching Dies

 I'm ashamed to say that I have only used this pretty background die once before.  Recently I was looking for something else and came across it and thought it would make a lovely match to my new flower dies that also have lots of stitched details.  So I chose my favorite blue and here's what I came up with.


supplies: white, pale green, and Cornflower Blue card, other blues from Memory Box Ocean Blue collection, Concord & 9th Stitched Blooms dies and Stitched Blooms stamp (sentiment element), blue and green inks, Pretty Pink Posh Spring Foliage dies, blue marker

Thanks for stopping by today - hope your weekend is a great one!

4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

Beautiful colors-- LOVE the lighter blues used!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Lin. The stitched background really looks stunning with the blue flowes.

kiwimeskreations said...

Another exquisite card Lin - that background die is perfect for these flowers
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the pretty blue flowers and layout of your card. TFS