Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Simon Says.......For a Child


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!



 This week our theme is "For a Child" and the team is featuring Lawn Fawn products.  You don't have to use this brand to enter, but if you do have this brand, we'd love to see you using it, too!


supplies: white, Cotton Candy, Schoolhouse Red, and black cardstock, Doodlebug Buffalo Check dp, Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers and Fancy Scallop Rectangle die, Tim Holtz Sentiments label sticker

I found a video to make this cow from my old favorite Woodland Critter Huggers that I've used many times before. Jess of Jess Crafts had lots of other unique animals to stretch these dies into!  How fun that she used flower dies for the cow's spots!  

I put mine against some black and white buffalo plaid and added a red heart to reinforce the sentiment.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

Just too darn cute! I don't know why, but cow cards cheer me up. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Lisa Elton said...

The plaid is perfect with this! Cute card, Lin!

Dawn T said...

What a cute as card Lin. It's just adorable.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a cute cow Lin, and a fabulous card. Love the black flower 'spots'
Blessings
Maxine