Friday, July 22, 2022

Winter Welcome Sled

Today I'm playing with another fun set of dies recently released by Spellbinders this month as part of their Celebrate the Season collection.  I've always wanted a sled die set so I was thrilled to get this one!


supplies: white, grey, kraft, red, green, and pool cardstock, gingham dp for bow, Spellbinders Winter Welcome Sled dies, sentiment from Mix and Match Holiday Greetings, bow from Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations, a snowflake embossing folder

This die set consists of the sled parts plus a nice mix of winter greens to decorate it with if you'd like to.  The wood parts of the sled (those in red here) are even incised with woodgrain, such a nice little touch!  I brought in the little bow from the Mail Box set that you saw earlier this month, cutting it from gingham.  "Joy" is what I remember feeling as a child when we sledded down our hill at home, so that was my choice this time for a sentiment.

Many thanks to Spellbinders for sharing these new sets with me!

3 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

Love it! Great snowflake embossing folder! Can't wait for my sled die set to arrive and I can get started on Christmas cards.

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautifully made, themed, card Lin Great use of the sled die set
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Lin. Love the rich read of the sled with the gorgeous greens of the foliage. An awesome card.