Monday, March 8, 2021

Gingham Smiles

 I took advantage of a nice sale around the holidays, I think, at Taylored Expressions and grabbed this little smile cling stamp that I've eyed for awhile.  When it arrived I stamped and colored it, then never made it into a card.  Today's the day!


supplies: white and black cardstock, Doodlebug Gingham patterned papers,  Taylored Expressions Smile Bubble Greetings, markers to color, Sunny Studio Quilted Hearts embossing folder

I was in the mood to paper-piece, and this was easy to do.  I just found the ginghams that matched the colors I had used to color with.

We're going to have a warm-up here this week, and I'm ready for it!  There's a reason to smile right there - hope you get some spring, too!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So whimsical and fun!

Dawn T said...

Such a cute card. Love the design.