Saturday, March 13, 2021

Blooming Meadow Hugs

 I have some cards today that use a new stamp set paired with a die I've had on my list forever!


supplies: white and cream cardstock, Simon Blooming Meadow stamps and matching dies, Altenew  Lapis Lazuli and Green Valley mini ink cubes, My Favorite Things Sending You Hugs die, adhesive foam 

The die-cut sentiment uses letters cut from my 2nd card below.  My color scheme is inspired by a piece of material from my quilting stash.

I'm very pleased with this floral stamp set!  Each flower or leaf has an outline stamp and a solid filler.  The size is nice, too, so that you can build up a nice spray or arrangement of as many flowers as you'd like.  

Here's another card.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, Simon Blooming Meadow stamps and dies, Altenew mini inks in Hydrangea, Aqualicious, Grass Field, and Warm Sunshine, stamped sentiment from Leafy Frames, MFT Sending You Hugs die, yellow Tiny Hearts sprinkles

This time I cut the sentiment from a trimmed panel, lifted it above my Audrey Blue base, then added flowers.  The top spray covers the "you" in the die this time.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties with those blossoms and the jumbo sentiment, Lin - love the aqua and purple with the crisp white!!