Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Simon Says.......Use 2 or more Patterned Papers

 


Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!


This week we're asking you to use Two or More Patterned Papers in your design.  The team is featuring Doodlebug Design products, but you can use anything you have.  I have been a fan of Doodlebug patterned papers and sprinkles forever, so I chose a new 6" paper pad and mixed in other papers from my collection.

supplies: white cardstock, patterned papers from Doodlebug Made with Love, Buffalo Check/Woodgrain, Gingham/Linen, and Floral/Graph Rainbow Petite Prints paper pads, Simon Thinking of You Line die, My Favorite Things Stitched Blooms dies, various sprinkles for flower centers

I chose a little floral print from the new Made with Love pad, then found other patterned papers to pull the colors from it for my flowers.  I liked the bright pink woodgrain to set off all the florals.  Here's a closer look to show you all the different patterns.


Here's one more card - playing with patterned papers is a little like quilting!  This one uses papers only from the Made with Love pad.


supplies: white cardstock, patterned papers from Made with Love, Sending Love Doodle Pop, Simon Sentiment Strips 2 and Stitched Circle die

I chose 4 papers, matted them all in white, and just added the envelope full of flowers and a Simon sentiment strip.  What could be easier?

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lin, both of your cards are so pretty! Love the designs and you have such a wonderful way of combining patterned papers. I'm sure whoever receives these cards will definitely considered themselves hugged:)

Lisa Elton said...

Both so sweet and playful!