Friday, March 19, 2021

March Daffodils

 These daffodils are still one of my favorite Simon Says Stamp flowers; they're from 2016 and are sadly discontinued; such a shame!  To me, they're a classic.


supplies: white and pale yellow cardstock, Simon Friendship Blooms stamps and Spring Blessings die, Zig markers and water to color, Sunny Studio Eyelet Lace Frilly Frames dies, yellow enamel heart, adhesive foam to lift flowers

This year I paired them with this lovely doily lace die and the perfect sentiment.

I always know that spring is here when our daffodils bloom.  Over the years we have popped them here and there in our gardens.  I'm eagerly awaiting some new plantings that we put in last fall - will share them when they bloom; it'll be a little while yet, as I'm only seeing a bit of green poking through the soil.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful spring card!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. So cheerful and springy.