Monday, March 29, 2021

Peach and Green

 Earlier this month, Dawn McVey issued one of her color challenges on Instagram: to use peach and green.  I had just received this sweet Daisy Wreath layering stencil set and this was its first outing.


supplies: white cardstock, Sunny Studio Gingham Pastels (reverse) dp, Pink Fresh Studio Daisy Wreath stencil set, altenew inks and blender brushes, sentiment from The Greetery Lovely Blossoms, Doodlebug heart sprinkles

I'm a big fan of any layering supplies, be they stamps, dies, or stencils, since I much prefer adding my color with inks instead of pencils or markers, and I'm very pleased with the Pink Fresh stencils.  This set has matching dies, but this little wreath was easy enough to fussy-cut.

I found in making this card that I don't have many true peach papers or inks, something I need to remedy, as it's a lovely color!

Thanks for coming by today - hope you have a lovely week!

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

So Lovely Lin.

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card!

Connie said...

Hello from another former quilter / current paper crafter. Connie

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. I've been seeing a few of the Pink Fresh layering stencils and loving them. This one is superb.

Diane said...

Beautiful color choice and beautiful card!! I can't seem to get enough of these layering stencils but they sure create wonderful cards don't they?