Tuesday, March 23, 2021

How About Some Pink?

 I pulled out some older supplies that have been neglected for today's card.


supplies: white cardstock, MFT (retired) Lucky Prints dp, Impression Obsession Ornate Oval Frame die, PinkFresh Studio Floral Elements stamps and matching dies, Zig markers and water, Doodlebug enamel heart, sentiment from The Greetery Lovely Blossoms, adhesive foam to lift florals

PinkFresh Studio recently had a new release and it reminded me of this set that I've had and only used 2 or 3 times, so I stamped a few of the small floral sprigs and die-cut them.  Being spring, I wanted to use pinks and lavenders.  This patterned dotty paper went with them nicely, and then all I needed was something to hold my sentiment.  I can't believe I haven't used this beautiful ornate frame more often - what lovely details it has!  Now that I've "found" it again, you'll be seeing it more often.

Thank you so much for stopping by today - enjoy your week!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the intricate die and the lovely flowers. [Bunny]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! What a beautiful card, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Simply beautifully Lin. Love the colours and the flowers are so pretty.

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the ornate frame with the lovely flowers. TFS