Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sweet Spring

 I'm still playing with the pretty new Blooming Meadow stamps.  Today I used springy pinks and yellows.


supplies: white cardstock, Simon Blooming Meadow multi-step stamps and matching dies, kitsch flamingo, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, and mowed lawn oxide inks, Newton's Nook Woodland Spring sentiment, Wplus9 Tossed Floral Background die

I stamped the flowers and leaves in oxide inks (first time using kitsch flamingo!!) and cut them all out, then stamped my sentiment on a circle.  Then I arranged them all atop the background die, glued everything down, and then used foam adhesive to pop the whole thing above my white card base.

The flowers remind me a bit of wild roses, do you think so?  

Has spring come to your neck of the woods yet?

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely card to kick off the spring season!

Dawn T said...

A really happy looking card Lin.

I Card Everyone said...

Keep them coming, Lin! and that gorgeous cover plate, too!
=]