Friday, March 26, 2021

Simon's April Card Kit: Friendly Flowers

 I received my beautiful April Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp!  It's amazing, packed with my favorite motif: flowers!  For my first card I decided to use the gorgeous patterned papers and stickers that are in it, along with a sentiment stamped in the new Cream embossing powder.


supplies: Cream notecard, Peacock and Slate cardstock,  Simple Stories Simple Vintage Cottage Fields dp, stickers from matching Cottage Fields collection, stamped sentiment from Friendly Flowers, Cream embossing powder

Cream has long been my personal favorite over white - to me it's so much richer!  So I was thrilled to see the new Cream embossing powder!

Here's the entire kit:


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Lin. Great use of the papers and stickers.