Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Batty for You!

 I have another new set of dies to share with you for Halloween, and it's appropriate that I post this card today, my youngest sister's birthday, as she loves that holiday!


supplies: white, desert storm, pale grey, and black cardstock, Spellbinders Dancin' Mummy dies, Spooky Boo dies, a Simon Halloween sentiment strip, a bat stencil and pale grey ink

This is another of the Dancin dies from Spellbinders, and I think he is darling!  I'm not a fan of scary cards for kids, but I think this hits just the right notes!  The dies are made so that the upper body can be lifted above the card, while the legs are separate so that they swing when you move the card back and forth. It's pretty ingenious the way these dies were designed!  I'm really pleased with how this turned out, and I can't wait to send it to one of our Grands come Halloween!

Many thanks, as always, to Spellbinders, for sharing these with me!

4 comments:

June S said...

simply adorable! the bat background is perfect!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable mummy, Lin, and I love the bat background too!!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE is this!!

Dawn T said...

such a fun card Lin. Love that batty background.