Friday, August 26, 2022

Sunshine Smiles

 Can you believe August is almost over?  I thought I'd better make a summer card before I go into fall mode in a few days!!


supplies: white and yellow cardstock, Simon Picnic Floral embossing folder and Sending Smiles dies, Warm Sunshine ink

I didn't play immediately with this embossing folder that came in the August Card Kit, and was pleasantly surprised when I did, but then, all of Simon's folders are pretty special, don't you think?  I embossed it on white cardstock, then used a golden yellow ink to gently rub over the raised areas.  The sentiment seemed perfect, and I added the little heart it also cuts to one of the daisies.

Hope you have a great weekend, thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

clean, simple (even I could do this) and BEAUTIFUL!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your cheerful summer card, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a pretty card Lin - I spotted the heart straight away, and it is a fabulous detail.
I am looking forward to spring actually starting, and not just playing hide and seek with us!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

delightful card Lin. Love the soft look you achieved.