Sunday, August 14, 2022

Spellbinders Tinsel Time Collection

 Spellbinders is releasing a new collection today called Tinsel Time.  I have 4 cards for you showcasing 2 glimmer plates and a stamp set from it.  My cards today are holiday-related but I think you'll be able to see that these new products can be used for many occasions.

First up, the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Plate.  It makes a really elegant design when paired with gold foils.



And a 2nd version in cream and gold.



And here is the other glimmer plate, called Starburst.  The first thing I thought of was snowflakes when I saw it, so I foiled it in silver on navy cardstock first.



This would work for fireworks, too, I think!  

Here's another card that gives me a '50s vibe!   I foiled it in Magenta foil over kraft card, and I used the new Lots of Wishing You Sentiments stamps and matching dies on it.



Many thanks, as always, to Spellbinders, for allowing me to play with these fun products!

4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

LOVE them all! The cream with gold is very sophisticated, the doll pink ones are very modern and the blue is very traditional-- you must have a had a fun day creating! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Love the elegance the metallics add to your pretty cards!

Dawn T said...

simply gorgeous Lin. Great colours and combinations of colours and foils. Just delightful

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Lin - love the magenta on kraft combination - that's stunning. Another great release that you are showcasing so beautifully
Blessings
Maxine