Monday, August 8, 2022

Garden Note

 Playing today with my old favorite Flower Garden cover die.


supplies: white and Cotton Candy cardstock, Hero Arts Flower Garden cover die, Simon Stitched Oval die, Pink Fresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamp and matching die, enamel dots

I found these already-colored scraps in my basket; they were cut apart from the Flower Garden cover die at some time in the past.  So today I just affixed them to an oval with a sentiment and put it over a fresh cutting of the Flower Garden die, then backed it all with pink.  

This card makes me happy - hope it does the same for you!  Thank you for coming by today.

3 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

Very fresh and cool-- just what I needed to brighten my Monday. Thank you! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card, Lin! I see why this cover die is a favorite!

Dawn T said...

Just delightful. Love the soft pastel looking colours.