Friday, August 5, 2022

For My Sister

 Here's a card that I made for my sister's birthday yesterday.


supplies: white cardstock, Pink Fresh Studio Stitched Scallop Rectangle die, Stitches Background die, Joyful Bouquet stamp and matching die, markers to color, Hero Arts sentiment from Sending Love Mail, fishtail die from Boutique Accessories, small adhesive foam squares

I've had the matching die from when I bought the washi tape from the Joyful Bouquet suite, so I decided I "needed" the stamp set so that I could make my bouquet and little swags different colors.  I popped the frame, bouquet, and sentiment above the stitches background for a bit of dimension, and Simon's new little adhesive foam squares were the perfect size to do so!

I think this works for the current Pink Fresh August Challenge, so I'll try my luck there!  It is called Beautiful Backgrounds.

Hope your weekend is a lovely one!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - how delicate and feminine, Lin - love the stitched background with a frame atop! Perfect with your birthday bouquet!!

June from Minnesota said...

BEAUTIFUL! I think "I need" the stitched scallop rectangle die :)

Lisa Elton said...

This lovely card was sure to bring a big smile to your sister!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Lin - I am sure it would have been appreciated. Love that 'stitched' background, such a pretty accent to the beautiful bouquet!
Blessings
Maxine

Nicole said...

Beautiful!!