Sunday, August 28, 2022

Flower Power

 When I first got this Lawn Fawn Floral Wreath, I loved it so much that I cut it out multiple times and colored it in different colorways.  At that time I made 2 cards to share on my blog, and put the rest of the wreaths into my scrap basket.  Today's the day to use another of them, since it's done in bright summer colors.

As before, I kept the design itself simple and let the sweet elements tell the story.


supplies: white cardstock, (retired) Taylored Expressions Flower Power embossing folder, Lawn Fawn Floral Wreath die, Simon Stitched Circle die, The Greetery Lovely Blossoms sentiment, Doodlebug tiny heart sprinkle

Short and sweet today - enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

simply ADORABLE! the white embossed background really makes a beautiful impact by bringing out the bright colors of the floral wreath. I may just have to replicate your design! thank you for the inspiration! :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love this version too, Lin - such a sweet wreath and of course I love the bitty heart sprinkle! Perfect atop that yummy embossed background!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card! What a darling wreath!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. The summery colours are awesome and love the white embossed background.

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Love the flower wreath and embossed background. TFS

kiwimeskreations said...

I bought that die thanks to your great use of it Lin - sadly it is still NBUS! I must get it out and play.
Blessings
Maxine

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh, and you have made another gorgeous card with it also!
Blessings
Maxine