Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Floral Arch Hello

 Betsy has done it again with her latest release which included these Floral Arches and Arched Sentiments!  Here's my first play with them.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, The Greetery Floral Arches stamp/stencil set and matching die (to cut out arch), Sea Shore and Golden Sunset mini ink cubes, Dark Chocolate mini ink cube, Arched Sentiments stamp set and matching die, Memory Box Fairy Jewels, adhesive foam

I stencilled and stamped the arched floral design on an A2 panel of white cardstock, then trimmed it very slightly so that I could mat it with an Audrey Blue panel.  I cut out the arch from the stamped panel, and stamped the arch on the blue one, then popped up the white panel above the blue one.  To finish I stamped and die-cut the sentiment, and popped it also, then added 4 tiny jewels to the centers of the biggest flowers.

I wanted to use colors that would work for late summer into fall, and I really like this aqua and gold/orange combo! 

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful Lin! Love the colour combo on this. I can't wait to get my set, it's on it's way!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks like a beautiful set and I love the colors you used with it, Lin! So pretty with the Audrey Blue in the arch!!

Dawn T said...

This is so beautiful Lin. What a delightful stamp and die set.