Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jill's Flowers

Jilll Foster is the muse this month at CASE Study and here is her card for us this week:


Isn't it amazing?  Jill has such a wonderful color sense and her cards are always jaw-dropping!  Here is my CASE of her card, just reversing her colors.  I think this is the fastest card I've ever made.  Now that I've entered the 21st century and got myself some dies, I'm really enjoying the freedom it gives us!


supplies: kraft card, green card stock , papers from My Mind's Eye Hazel and Mabel paper pads, Sizzlits Branch with Leaves diecut, PTI Bloomin' Flowers II and Tiny Tags diecuts,  Hero Arts CL173 Happy Thoughts, a felt flower from Franziska, orange flower button, tiny green button, natural twine, , Anita's Teddy Bear Brown ink from Carol


And by the way, how did I live without the PTI tiny tags?  I find myself using them on everything!  Best buy of the year for me, I think!

24 comments:

Stella said...

This flower is a stunner. It almost pops off the card. And it's another bright and happy card with vibrant colors. It's wonderful to be here and I am drooling over all your creations :)
And you can never go wrong with polka dots; love it.
(Just as much as your previous card with the amazing gingham flowers!)

Nancy said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, Lin. I love your take on Jill's card. Just lovely!

Barb said...

Gorgeous take, Lin!

Kryssi said...

your interpretation of jill's card is fabulous!

Jen W. said...

Love how you flipped the colours on this gorgeous CAS card. :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Lin!!! I know what you mean....I am using sooo many PTI dies lately too!!!

Alice said...

wonderful take on Jill's card. love your layered flower. lovely card, Lin!

sheila said...

Hi Lin, I love your case of Jill's card....especially the way your flower pops out! and know what you mean about those tiny tags....I use mine all the time! They are so easy to add onto a card!

Janetcraft said...

love this die...it's a beaitufl one..love it!!
Thanks for dropping by and leave sweet enocuraging comments...I am so glad you came by..

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. Your flower is stunning

Anonymous said...

LOVE your funky take on the inspiration! Such a beautiful card Lin!

Therese Franziska said...

Lovely!!!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous gorgeous lin...and yes that little tag is so sweet...hugs kath xxx

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful color combo and love that flower!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow Lin this is amazing. I love your take on this. The flower is beautiful. I see you have soemone advertizing Plastic Busniess cards to on your blog post. Lol. So unfair that someone would choice this way to advertise.

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous design. Lovely dimensional flower! So pretty!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Lin! Super colors!! Now you're REALLY selling me on those dies, sigh! ;)

Jill said...

Lin, your card is soooo charming! I love how you've used your dies and reversed the colors- genius! HUGS!

Cathy A said...

Lin, I have just been catching up on your blog, so many fabulous projects, such inspiration.

Chunyuan said...

Lin, what a fab card. Love your use of die cut

Brenda said...

Great case of Jills' card ! I agree about the tiny tags, it's been my best buy too!

MarcyK924 said...

I LOVE this card Lin! Awesome case of Jill's. The colors are so Summery! I have no idea how you threaded that teeny button, but it's so sweet! I LOVE my tiny tags too.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha! You're rocking the dies, my dear! Lovely take on the inspiration!