Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pink, green and neutral

Here's the graphic showing the colors we are to play with for this week's CR84FN challenge:


I really enjoyed making this card, as these are some of my favorite colors.  I used an old flower stamp, one of my favorite sentiments, and added some music paper, so this card makes me very happy:


supplies: white cardstock, Rubber Stampede #A2300H Bleeding Hearts, Versafine onyx black ink, watercolor pencils, Hero Arts S5507 Envelope Pattern, S4878 Old Letter Writing, antique linen distress ink, CL272 All Occasion Messages, The Paper Studio music dp, K&Company Tim Coffey "Cottage Garden" designer pad (green), The Girls' Paperie "Jubilee: Picnic Blanket" (pink dots), BoBunny tutu dot, lace, Martha Stewart punched butterflies, Kaiser pearls, heart button, natural twine

15 comments:

Brenda said...

So soft and pretty Lin! I really love all you rpatterned papers and how you edged the two corner pieces with some trim!

farmhouse-story said...

such cuteness, lin! love the music paper with the polka dots and lace!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous - I love the pretty patchwork background to your card! Rx

Robin K. said...

I really love the "quilt-like" appearance of the bg! This has so many of my fave elements: polka dots, text and butterflies :)

Karen B. said...

This is a truly beautiful card!

Barb said...

It makes me happy too, Lin! You already know how much I love these colors and you've used them perfectly here! Love every inch of this card!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a beautiful card!! tfs!!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Lin! Love the sweet floral heart! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love that stamp and you always make it sing. Beautiful background pattern paper. Glad you joined us again at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Lin!! This is just lovely. The papers, the gorgeous image and the fun lace - all so pretty! Thanks for joining us again at CR84FN!!

Jacqueline said...

Yes, this is certainly a happy card Lin - and I see that lovely music note paper used beautifully here - gorgeous card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Lin! Great to see your wonderful creation in the gallery! So pretty! Love the little butterflies fluttering about! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

Stella said...

You just nailed the challenge; wow! These patterned papers are gorgeous and I love that frame of flowers as a centerpiece. It made me think of a plant that we call "Broken hearts" ( here in the Netherlands)
Love it!

Sue Lelli said...

Lin, just LOVE the sectioned background with my FAV lace! BEAUTIFUL image and I ADORE the heart button! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!