Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Splash of Color

It's Wednesday and that means another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

This week our theme is Black and White with a Splash of Color, and the Design Team are using CC Designs products.  Here's the card I made, using just part of a stamp set called Darby and Pudge.


I chose this bright green as my splash of color, and also added some Glitter Ritz to the trim on her outfit.  Then I cut her out and popped her on a Nesties Mega Deckled Rectangle. The wide silk ribbon and the background paper were in my stash and the die-cut snowflake is a tiny part of this Wplus9 Seasonal Sentiments die set.

I was mostly unfamiliar with the CC Designs line - hop on over to the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog to see some of the cute images my teamies and Guest Designer Glenda have worked with!  If you have any CC Designs, we'd love to see them from you, but it isn't necessary as long as you make something that is primarily black and white with one other color.  I can't wait to see what you make this week!  One random winner will receive a $50.00 gift voucher from the Simon Says Store!!



14 comments:

joy said...

Love the green you used - really pops on this cute card, Lin!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So pretty Lin!! I love the pop of green in the black & white :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

judkajudi said...

This is adorable and that green is striking!!

Pajalu said...

Lin this is so pretty. I love how you have added your splash of colour. Wonderfully done.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lin, love the big bow and the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Dawn T said...

totally awesome. What a great splash of colour.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, love the image you used, so cute !

Hugs

Jo x

Brenda said...

So precious Lin! And I love that you chose that green, it's simply beautiful!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lin, great papers and fantastic with the green, your image is adorable and I love that scrumptious bow.

hugs
Heather xx

Jingle said...

This is so cute and totally fun! I really love that big green bow!

Cat Craig said...

Seriously cute Lin, love that Green pop.

LauraJane:) said...

KNOCK-out GREEN bow! LOVE all the patterns on this one:)

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Lin! Love that adorable image!!

Have fun in FL.!

hugs...

Migdalia said...

A Beautiful card and GORGEOUS BOW!!Love it!!
Migdalia