Friday, January 11, 2013

Hero Hostess Blog Hop, Jan 14 through 18th


Just a quick post to let you know that next week Hero Arts will be having its annual Hostess Blog Hop!  I'll be participating, along with about 27 of my Sisters!  We can't wait to show you our favorite stamps from the new 2013 catalog!  I hope you'll join us beginning Monday, and come back each day all next week.  (I'll have something for you on Wednesday.)   And of course there will be prizes - see you there!

Here's a card using 2 of the new stamp sets, Tall Flowers and Tweed Pattern.  


I white embossed the tweed, then sponged on tumbled glass and lilac distress inks.

16 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Can't wait to see what you create, Lin!

Brenda said...

Can't wait Lin! I have enjoyed them for a few years now and certainly do not want to miss this one!

Barb said...

Can't wait to hop with you, my friend! And I love that we're on the same day! :)

Barb said...

Did I not see that card when I first stopped by? It is GORGEOUS!! Love the beautiful, soft colors and this awesome design! Hugs!

CinnamonSally said...

Love this card Lin the colours are beautiful!

donna mikasa said...

Oh my goodness! You fussy cut the flowers from the stems?? Amazing! I love it paired together with the Tweed Pattern--so trendy!

LauraJane:) said...

I'm looking forward to the HOP..My firdt HA HOSTESS blog hop.
How clever of you to just use the flowers from the TALL FLOWERS stamp:)

Cat Craig said...

Looking forward to the hop! Fussy cut...yikes...well worth it. Love the card.

Pam W Merwin said...

Just saw this on Flickr and had to stop by - absolutely beautiful! So sweet and soft - love it! Blessings to you today!

joy said...

very,very pretty! love the colors and the flower stamp is a must-have.

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty Card Lin!! Love the Colors you used....Can't wait for next week!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is so BEAUTIFUL Lin - can't wait to do the hop! Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

Dawn T said...

what a delightful card. The two colours look lovely together.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, Lin :) Looking forward to the Hostess Hop!!

Indy's Designs said...

Love that embossed tweed! Love the two different colors that you sponged!
{hugs}
Indy

ScrapSoon said...

How awesome to see the flowers are cut out.
How much patient do you have for that.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day.