Friday, January 4, 2013

Color challenge at the CARDS blog

I love these colors together; this pleasing shade of grey reflects winter, and the aqua and chartreuse are for the promise of spring coming........These are the colors we are to use at the CARDS blog 2nd challenge.

I loved them so much I have both a card and a tag using them:


supplies: white cardstock, Lily Bee Designs Head Over Heels aqua chevron dp, unknown chartreuse dot paper, Hero Arts CG247 Edged Fabric with Flowers, CL527 Stitched Frame (flowers and leaves), CL490 Sending Smiles Messages, chartreuse buttons, aqua and green pearls


supplies: white and chartreuse cardstock, Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup (aqua butterfly), Hero Arts CL479 Dictionary Greetings, S5208 Designer Woodgrain, CL383 Antique Engravings, 657773 Antique Flowers & butterflies, CL188 SparkleClear Tea (sentiment), weathered wood, tumbled glass, and peeled paint distress inks, ivory seam binding, PTI tiny tags

16 comments:

Barb said...

Both your tag and card are gorgeous, my friend! Love the way you used those fabulous colors! :)

Maureen Morton said...

This combo is pure delight and you have used it so beautifully! Lovin' both, but that tag is a special one, Lin. So graceful and sweet. You are such an inspiration.

Susan Lankford said...

Spectacular card and tag....winners!

Pam W Merwin said...

They are both beautiful - always love to see your work! Have a blessed day!

Robin K. said...

This is a great color combo! I love, love, love your tag!!! I really like the layout of our card too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the piecing and the patterned papers you chose!

Pajalu said...

Lin you make the use of these colours look amazing. I love both the card & tag.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

These are wonderful! And those colors so beautiful together - I'm already working on my second card too (-:
Have a nice week-end, hugs, Karin

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful projects using those CARDS colors, Lin! I've been mulling over that color palette...not sure if I'll come with something as nice as this! Happy New Year, my friend.

Anita Rex said...

You did so well with these colors Lin! Love this pretty pretty card and tag!

Dawn T said...

I'm very impressed with your card and tag Lin. I was a bit daunted by the colours.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful creative work, Lin!

Cathy A said...

Both gorgeous projects Lin

Karen Dunbrook said...

Great cards and tags...

Barbara said...

Love both the tag and the card and the colors are fabulous1

Virginia L. said...

Love the gorgeous card and tag! I especially love that tag---just stunning! Congrats on the Hero Arts tweet, Lin!