Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just a Love Note

I'm working on my Valentines for this year - it's a tradition in our family to send to family members, and I've added lots of girlfriends to the mix, too.  Here's my latest:


There are some really fun sentiments and motifs on the Simon Says Stamp "Just a Love Note" exclusive stamp set; don't you love those tiny hearts?.  So I gathered up some Spellbinder's Scalloped heart dies and some papers (Basic Grey "Lucille" and Authentique "Lovely" Collection) that I liked and this is the result.  The felt heart button is from my stash.

15 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love your CAS design. Sweetness!

Robin K. said...

CAS perfection Lin!

Barb said...

Love this, Lin! Such pretty hearts! The colors look fab against the kraft! :)

Jackie said...

It's about that time, isn't it? I need to get started, too - thanks for the inspiration, your card is lovely.

joy said...

love this!

Kim M said...

This is so lovely!

Sally said...

Love this, Lin, especially the sentiment and those tiny hearts!

LauraJane:) said...

SIMPLY SPENDID!

Pajalu said...

Lin this is wonderful. I love the simple lines of this card. Those stamps are just gorgeous & this card is fantastic.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great CAS, Lin! Just love the bitty hearts and the felt heart button!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this Valentine on the Kraft!

Anonymous said...

This is just super simple fabulous! LOVE the design and the colors...all just right! Have a blessed day! :-)

MarcyK924 said...

Now THIS is a beautiful CAS! What an awesome design, Lin! I saw this on Pinterest and had to do a double take when I saw your name on it - in a REALLY good way!!

Brenda said...

Awesome CAS design Lin!

Maureen Morton said...

Simply as sweet as it can be, Lin!