Monday, January 28, 2013

Making My Mark

I haven't played at CAS-ual Fridays for awhile, but this is my week!  The challenge is simply to make a CAS card and use markers.



I wanted to use this new Hero Arts Tall Flowers stamp again, and the colors from the current Hero Arts blog challenge: canteloupe, pool, and soft olive.  I stamped the top of the stamp, fussy-cut around the flowers to eliminate the stems, then glued them to my white card base.  A simple sentiment was all that was needed to keep it CAS.  

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Barb said...

I love how you "removed" the stems from the tall flowers, Lin! Such pretty colors and a wonderful CAS design! :)

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is definitely clean and simply beautiful!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

A beautiful CAS design Lin

Jackie Rockwell said...

I adore this Lin! The way the flowers overlap is wonderful. The combination of colors are beautiful too!

Kristie Goulet said...

This card is beautiful!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card...I love the color palette, too!

MarcyK924 said...

The more I see this stamp, the more I love it - especially how you use it! Such a simply sweet card!

Cat Craig said...

Love your card, and this stamp has so many possibilities...must. Go. Shop. Lol.

Robin K. said...

Gorgeous use of those challenge colors!! Lovin' all your designs where you've left off the stems to these flowers!

Clare said...

Gorgeous CAS card, I love the colors!

Virginia L. said...

Excellent coloring! The shading of the flowers really speak volumes in this CAS design! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring, Lin! Love all the negative space. Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)