Monday, January 28, 2013

From the Heart

I used the last of this lovely printed paper from last year's BoBunny Kissing Booth paper pad, affixing it to a white card panel, then cutting out the Spellbinder's Scalloped Heart die, then running it through a Sizzix Vines embossing folder.  The panel was then popped above my white card base which had been stamped with my sentiment (an oldie from Hero Arts, CL163 Always Heart), and then I added a white seam binding bow anchored with a pretty Bella Blvd flower button from Kathy.  Another Valentine to add to my stock for this year!

6 comments:

MarcyK924 said...

GORJUSSSSSS!! LOVE the bright pink paper dry embossed! What dimension! And using it as a reverse die cut is so so pretty! WOW! XO

Sue McRae said...

I just love the texture from the embossed patterned paper, so pretty Lin!

Maureen Morton said...

So rich, Lin.....can't take my eyes off of this one. Great concept with the heart-shaped window, too. You continue to amaze.....your creative juices are always flowing! Thanks for sharing.

Karen Dunbrook said...

Lovely card Lin...

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful design, Lin! This pink diecut heart is divine!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lin! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)