Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just playing.......

.....with the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit!  This is my first time having the opportunity to play with one of these kits, and I am overwhelmed at the way everything is so nicely cordinated!  There are so many components inside my kit that the first thing I did was play around with the paper patterns and pulled out several that I thought would look well together.  Here are my results for today:


Everything on this card was in the kit.......I love this cloudy pattern paper, and it was so easy to pull some coordinating papers and embellies out to make this card up lickety-split!  I think the canvas buttons are a fun touch!


Don't you love this combination of lime, grey and white?  I love how this turned out!  I added some button embossing using a folder that I received as a Christmas gift and those tiny green buttons - everything else was included in the kit!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, shoot! I have been trying really hard to resist buying these kits, and you're making it even more difficult! Love both cards, Lin - so fun! :)

LauraJane:) said...

I'm a SSS card kit subscriber. LOVE the stamp sets created by Kristina which are included and all the MATCHY MATCHY fun accesorries like the sweet canvas button you used. Putting together cards from the kit is a snap as you have shown today! It's a challenge to see how many cards I can get out of ONE kit...Melissa Shea is the master at that:)
One more good word for the kit is, it's super EASY to opt-out for a month if needed. Just one e-mail..I LOVE simple!

Pajalu said...

Lin your cards are wonderful. I love the different cards & to think they came from the same kit.

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous! Lovely cards and what a fab use of the kit. Kim