Saturday, January 5, 2013

Each moment......

And one more card made with the January 2013 Card Kit by Simon Says Stamp!


This time I played with the cute Tim Holtz tickets and also the woodgrain-embossed paper that are included in the kit.  I used 2 brown inks to stain the white woodgrain paper, then used the Oh Happy Day and Holiday Shapes to cut out my word and the hearts from it, and made some of the dps "intersect" to mimic the sentiment, which was stamped on one of the kraft circle stickers. The kraft card base and the little clothespin came from my own stash.

I think this would be a great card to send to a guy on Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Barb said...

It really is a perfect guy card for Valentine's Day! Love your little "wood" hearts, Lin! :)

sallysbitz2 said...

Lovely card & great papers x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

judkajudi said...

You are the queen of fussy cutting! This is awesome.

Robin K. said...

This is a great masculine Valentine Lin!! Love how you used the ticket and the die cut word in your design!

Dawn T said...

delightful Lin. You are getting a lot of good stuff out of the kit.

Brenda said...

I love that ticket, and you are right, perfect for a guy!

Cathy A said...

Love how you have used the woodgrain to get the intricately cut happy sentiment.

Heidi Crowl said...

Lin,
This is spectacular in every way! I love it! Thank you for using our Simon products in fresh and unique ways :) Makes my heart so happy!

:) Heidi