Monday, July 24, 2017

A Beautiful Day

I really liked the Floral Sparkle die from Simon's last Cherished release - it makes me think of eyelet lace.  Here's my first play with it.


supplies: white, Simon's Audrey Blue, Green Apple, and Doll Pink cardstock, Floral Sparkle die, Paper Smooches Dots die, Memory Box Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose die and Meadow Leaf die, flower button, Wplus9 Doodle Buds sentiment, iridescent sequins

I die-cut the floral sparkle and then the dots die on either side of it, then lined that part of the design with doll pink and green apple cardstock.  After stamping my sentiment, I attached that panel to an Audrey Blue base, then added my flower and leaves.

Hope your week is off to a great start - we're having some lovely cool weather here at the moment!

7 comments:

adele holcomb said...

I can always count on you to come up with a beautiful design to catch my eye -- this one is lovely, and the die goes on my wish list!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way the colors are peeking through the lovely die cut. This is a sweet card Lin!

Cat Craig said...

Stunning, I Love the combination of dies. Another for my casing pile.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that lacy panel Lin - and how you have 'lined' it to show off the different elements of it.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

such a pretty card Lin. Love the die

Lucille K said...

Lin, love the colors and dies you used on your pretty card. And, that little button is adorable :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy layered flower over the die cut "lace", Lin! Darling flower button too!!