Friday, July 14, 2017

More Splatters

Here's another card using a splatter stamp, this time a flower one.


supplies: white, purple, Hero Arts Pool, Simon's Green Apple and Green Leaf cardstock, Lil Inker Perky Posies dies, Wplus9 Folk Art Florals leaf die, Your Next Stamp Mini Flower Splatter, broken china and wilted violet oxide inks, My Favorite Things All Occasion Sentiments and Blueprints 20 die, VersaFine Onyx Black ink, enamel dots and sequins to match

Since I used warm colors on yesterday's splatter card, I thought I'd use cool ones this time.  Violet and teal have become a go-to combination for me this year, and I like it here again.  These splatter stamps are fun to play with - there are also ones that feature stars, bats, leaves, butterflies and plain old splatters!

As always, thanks for coming by!

8 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Beautiful, Lin. I like how the colors of the die cut flowers match the stamps.

Lucille K said...

What a pretty card, Lin. I too love the colors violet & teal that you used on your card :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful using two of my favorite colors together! :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your purple & teal flowers, Lin - so pretty with the splatter stamp!!

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Lin. Another cute splatter stamp. Plus the colours are stunningtogether

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, I love the colors, Lin, and what sweet splatters. Great dies to make a floral bouquet! I love this card! Hugs!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love your colours and layers. So pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving those splatter stamps Lin - you may just have enabled me... darn.
These colours are one of my favourite combinations too, and so I think this card is absolutely gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine