Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Blog Hop!

Just stopping by quickly to let you know that the 2014 edition of the Hero Hostess Blog Hop will begin next Monday and run all week!  We hostess alumnae are so excited to be together again to share some of the new stamps from the 2014 Catalog!  Each day there will be 4 or 5 blogs and of course, a chance at prizes!

Here's a card I made for my granddaughter's birthday later this month, using the new Lil Hoot stamp set.  I was heavily influenced by my friend Judy's card here.


supplies; white and carnation layering paper, OWH Lil Hoot, Birthday Messages, Alphabet Uppercase dies, Simon's Falling Hearts stencil, worn lipstick distress ink

The hop begins Monday, January 20, promptly at 9:00 AM Eastern time at the Hero Arts Club blog, and my day is Tuesday - see you then!!

11 comments:

Barb said...

Cutest card EVER!!! Just love it, Lin! And we get to hop together this time on the same day - yay! Looking forward to it, my friend! ♥

adele holcomb said...

I bet your granddaughter will love her cute card! That stamp set is on my wish list, especially since it's a fundraiser for OWH. Looking forward to next week's Blog Hop!

Jackie said...

That is adorable! Those owls are so cute. My daughter loves owls, I may have to get that set soon.

Unknown said...

What an adorable card -- I am so into owls! Will have to get this set. Love the colors!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Lin, can't wait to hop!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I really love this card, Lin! The hearts are so charming, the owls are adorable, and I love how you personalized it! Fun banner, too!

Congrats on your win over at Avery Elle ~ Woo-Hoo!!!

judkajudi said...

This is so sweet, Lin. I know I am going to be using those OWH sets a lot!! How fun to have Alma's name on the card. See you next week at the hop!

Greta said...

Looking forward to the hop! Adorable card for your granddaughter, Lin!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Lin.

Sharon Underwood said...

What a cute card! I think I need that stamp set...

jintyoo7 said...

So sweet, love the soft pink and personalization :)