Saturday, January 25, 2014

Keep Smiling

Just sharing a couple of cards I made with the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit - LOVE the papers and the stamps in this one!


This one uses 2 of the cardstock and just 1 of the gorgeous floral papers.  I added my own little doily, stamped with the dotted circle and one of the sentiments from the stamps, and a punched butterfly.

For my next card, I played with the floral and leaf stamps in the set and made my own patterned paper, then paired the panel with the lime gingham paper and used one of the Little Snippets labels that were also in the kit.


This month's kit is perfect for February - gives us hopes of our coming spring!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful use of that paper, Lin! Both cards are so pretty! Reminds me of spring!

Jackie said...

They are both so pretty. I love that paper on the first one and your background on the second one is ever prettier than the paper.

Pam W Merwin said...

So pretty, Lin! Just got my February Card Kit in the mail so this was perfect timing for me for inspiration :) Soooo looking forward to spring because as everyone else we have had an unusually cold winter way down here in South Georgia :)

Sharon Underwood said...

What beautiful paper! I should sign up for those kits. Love the flowers!

Pam said...

Love your card. I'm loving that class, too.

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with the papers in this kit, Lin...your cards are really beautiful!

Dawn T said...

both are just beautiful Lin.

Marianne Oar said...

Such pretty cards! Great inspiration!