Saturday, January 11, 2014

CASE-ing Donna

It's been way too long since I've played at the CASE Study challenge!  Our muse this month is my sweet friend Donna Mikasa.

Pure genius, isn't it?  Like all of Donna's cards.   Since we're getting close to my favorite holiday, I decided to make a Valentine's card.


I used all Simon Says Stamp sets: Only Have Eyes for You, Tag Sayings, You, and a set that I shouldn't be showing you yet.......along with Hero Arts inks: soft blossom, bubble gum, ripe tomato and red royal. 

Thanks, Donna, for your constant inspiration!! 

15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

You and I are on the same wave length about this challenge (LOL, you will see why later)...I love your take on Donna's card! The stamping is FABULOUS!! Perfect CASing, Lin! (and wish you a happy, healthy 2014) xoxo

Barb said...

Wonderful CASE of Donna's card, Lin! LOVE all those pretty hearts! ♥

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card Lin!

Brenda said...

This is so perfect for this time of year Lin and you cased Donna's exquisite card perfectly! I may just have to case it too.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous! I was working on a similar design with hearts too!

Dawn T said...

so gorgeous Lin. Great take on Donna's inspiration

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card, Lin! Love it!!
Vanessa x

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous Valentines Lin!!

Dotty Jo said...

Lin this is fabulous, and what a great CASE of Donna's gorgeous original, Jo x

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful "case" of Donna's fabulous card, Lin :)

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a pretty card, Lin! I love how you created a cascade of falling hearts and that it's one layer! Such a beautiful CASE of Donna's card...I'm sure she will be impressed, too!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I LOVE those cascading hearts, Lin! So happy to see you at CASE Study!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love the showering of hearts. Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

Petti said...

Lovely!

Clare said...

Love this Lin! Great stamping! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!