Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Simon Says........Anything Goes......with twine or string!

wed-newchallenge-header

It's the end of the month, and that means an Anything Goes challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

We're changing things up a tiny bit with our Anything Goes challenges this year, and adding in an extra requirement.  This time we ask you to add twine or string to your creation.  The design team this week are using Mama Elephant products.  You're free to use anything you'd like, of course, as long as you include some twine or string somewhere on your design.

I knew just what stamp set I wanted to play with: Water Blooms!  And my card turned out just as I envisioned it!


I made a little bouquet of flowers using Hero Arts bubble gum, cornflower blue, and green hills inks, and added Doodlebug Designs Doodle Twine in cupcake and limeade.  I love this sentiment - it's something my youngest sister used to say to my Mom when she first was out on her own!

Now it's your turn - Heidi has provided us with another gift voucher for $50.00, to be given to the random winner of our challenge!

50dollar_voucher_600px

With all the new things coming out soon from CHA, I know you all could use it for some fun things at the Simon Says Stamp store!

Simon Says Stamp

19 comments:

Jingle said...

Lin, this is absolutely beautiful! I really love how you added the twine to tie off the flowers! Gorgeous card!

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Lin :-) the bouquet is so pretty and the double twine bow looks fabulous ,, love it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

adele holcomb said...

The double bow is a lovely touch!

Barb said...

Gorgeous colors and stamping, Lin! And I really love that sentiment! Such a beautiful card! ♥

Jackie said...

Isn't it wonderful when a plan comes together? This card is so soft and pretty. That's what my daughter and I say to each other, too :-)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, Lin! I love the twine bow :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Lin, such a pretty design and colours - a beautiful image - lovely use of the twine!!

hugs
Heather xx

Cat Craig said...

your double twine bow and pearl perfectly set of that gorgeous stamping. I have this set, I will have to come out soon.

Dawn T said...

Just incredible Lin. The colour combo is just delightful. The twine is the perfect accompaniment

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it...

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh how beautiful, Lin! And the sentiment....too sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a new subscriber and have been enjoying your posts.
I really like the dbl. twine and the raised white panel. I'm a dimension gal :) Great card!

Joni Andaya said...

Very Pretty Lin! Love all the soft colors you used!

Sharon Underwood said...

What a sweet card! Love your flowers in such great colors! Awesome!

Robin K. said...

I love the new twist to the SSS anything goes challenges! Your card is beautiful Lin! Love the big loopy twine bow and colorful bouquet of flowers!

Kim Hall said...

Lin your twine is just perfect with those flowers, so pretty!!

Jacqueline said...

This is GORGEOUS, Lin!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love the soft pastels you chose for your flowers and twine, and your bow is just beautiful, Lin! Such a feminine and lovely design!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Lin!! Love your twine bow!!

hugs...