Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some Valentines

Here are 2 Valentines I think I'll send to my Grandkids, using the fun googly-eyed monster from the Simon January Card Kit.


This first one uses 2 of the included design papers and a sentiment and some stamped hearts from the kit.  I added 2 of  my own washi tapes.  I pieced the monster's eyes and teeth and popped her up above the card.


This one will be for our oldest grandson Liam - his favorite color is red.  So I used the red and desert storm cardstocks from the kit, again piecing in the monsters' teeth, and another of the sentiments from the stamp set.  These washis are all from my collection, and the wood veneer hearts came from last year's February CardKit.  This time I added my own googly eyes.

11 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, my goodness, this are so adorable, Lin! Your "Grands" are gonna love 'em!!

Jackie said...

Those little monsters are so adorable! I know they will love them.

Dawn T said...

What cute monsters Lin. great for kids valentine's cards. Love those googly eyes.

Pam from Maine said...

How cute are those monsters! What a great idea.

Kara said...

Lol. How cute! Love the washi!!

jintyoo7 said...

Heehee - very adorable, Lin :)

judkajudi said...

Your grandkids are going to love the little monsters!! These are adorable!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love those googly eyed monsters!

Barb Ghig said...

Both cards are absolutely adorable, Lin! I love how you played with this kit and the washi tape is fabulous! You've encouraged me to get mine out to play...thanks!

Greta said...

Oh these made me giggle! Darling cards!

Brenda said...

These are wonderful Lin! I cannot wait to get my kit, let's just hope I receive it before Valentine's Day, not like the XMas kit that I got AFTER XMas! It's a real bummer when you don't live in the US!