Suze last week, and I've been waiting to make a post about it because I have to list 7 interesting things about myself. Taking a cue from some of Suze's list, I'll give it a shot:
1. I played the flute beginning in grade school and all the way through high school. I actually considered becoming a music major, but.....
2. I was a Math major instead!
3. I went to a small college in western Pennsylvania, called Grove City College. They actually locked the girls in each night, and we had to sign in and out when we went out on dates! I bet they can't get away with that anymore :) That said, I'm very proud of my alma mater. And that's where I met my husband of almost 40 years!
4. I loved school all the way through.
5. I grew up with 2 dachshunds, father and son, Fritz and Hans. My parents and my sister each have toy dachshunds now.
6. I got to live in Luxembourg (a small country between Belgium, France, and Germany) for a whole year in 1979 - our boys were 2 and 4, and every weekend we'd travel to a different country. My favorite places to visit were Germany, Switzerland, and Austria (the Alps and the meadows were breathtaking!). Would love to go back again!
7. I'm half Scotch-Irish and half German/Hungarian.
Now I'm supposed to pass this along to 7 others, but there are too many blogs that I admire, so I'm skipping that detail. Thank you, Suze!