Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


I made this card for this weeks Shabby Tea Room challenge, to be inspired by a photo of a line of pumpkins.  After watching Jennifer McGuire's newest Thinking Inking video this morning, I think she had some influence on this card!  I started with orange, blue, green and cream cardstocks and stamped a secondary pattern on everything and also distressed every edge to within an inch of its life!  All stamps are Hero Arts, except for the PTI sentiment.

Supplies: orange, green, blue and cream cardstocks, vintage photo, fired brick, faded jeans distress inks, HA soft apricot, Versafine Olympia Green and Memories Artprint Brown inks, Hero Arts G5269 Tall Pumpkin, F5270 Traditional Pumpkin, S5050 Wavy Leaf Pattern, S52 Antique Flower Background, K5175 Houndstooth, CG125 Friend Definition, CG119 Flourish Background, PTI Vintage Picnic, raffia

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Lin, I love all the different patterns you have used and the beautiful colors!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable pumpkins!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Tracey said...

Oh Lin!! Look how many stamps you incorporated into that lovely card!!! SO up my ally girl LOL!

Alice said...

beautiful! love all the patterns. lovely card, Lin!

PapierGirl said...

Oh Lin...this is wonderful! I would never have thought to do this because I would have thought it would look too busy! It doesn't and I love the way it turned out!:) You have inspired me to use more of my stamps! That tape paid off - thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Suzanne C said...

So Sweet! Love the pumpkin patch! The different stamping on the pumpkins really pops them!

Pattie said...

I love all the patterns! Very cute! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!