Tuesday, July 7, 2015

100% stamped!

I've been playing around with this older Penny Black stamp set called Every Happiness, and came up with a summery design I'd like to share today.  I love these citrus colors for summer!


supplies: Penny Black Every Happiness, Avery Elle Brushed, Ranger Lemon Twist, Electric Lime, and Cheese Puff  dye inks, Simon's Watt's Up? sentiment

I find it very amusing that when these brush stroke stamps came out a couple of years ago, I wanted nothing to do with them; fast forward to today, and I can't get enough of them!  Guess I'm just a slow learner!  

Since this is 100% stamped, I'd like to enter it into Virginia's View challenge for this month.

15 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Oh, I love this look! The stroke behind each flower panel is so artsy and fresh.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous design Lin, and the colors just make me feel cooler looking at them. Love this card.

Barb said...

So bright and beautiful, Lin! Love the colors and design! ♥

Lucille K said...

Such a beautiful and artsy card, Lin. Love it :)

Virginia L. said...

What a gorgeous pair-up with the colors, stamped images and dies! Beautiful stamping, Lin! Haha, I am with you on Brush Stroke stamps! :) So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!

Cindy C. said...

So delightful and fresh!

Kath Stewart said...

what a gorgeous card Lin...you have certainly brightened my day hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Brilliant colour combo and they make a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Marti_L said...

Lin, I always look for your posts because I know I will love them! You provide wonderful inspiration.

jintyoo7 said...

Eeeek, LOVE this Lin - fantastic stamping :-)

Ellie Knol said...

gorgeous!

Deepti said...

Wow! this is a winner :) incredible design !

Babs said...

Love this, such a cheerful card! Great colour choice.
Babs xo

Bobby said...

Beautiful, Lin. Love the colors and the splashes behind the flower prints.

Jill said...

This is so lovely! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook mention!