Thursday, July 16, 2015

Simon's August Card Kit

This August Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp is a good one, people!  It is packed with all kinds of fun stuff!  Here's the first card I made using it:


And a closer photo so you can see the confetti in the glassine bag (from my own stash) and the sentiment, part of the papers.  

detail, Aug CK

I am SO pleased to get this little sunshine die and the shimmer cardstock was really fun to play with, too; I'm sorry the shimmer doesn't show up here in my pictures.  The confetti was a fun treat, also; it comes in a little plastic vial that keeps everything in its place.  And the design papers from Simple Stories have something for everyone!  Then there's the jelly roll pen, and the adorable puffy stickers.....and Simon has even included one of their new storage pockets, to keep your stamp set and die safe, or use it like Shari did!

August-2015-Card-Kit-600

I haven't even scratched the surface of what's in this kit!  If you were ever going to try one of these, this is IT!

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh my what a fun kit!! I love how you used it!!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for sharing the kit, Lin! You did a fabulous job on your first card from the kit. The floral pattern is lovely backdrop! I am loving that Sunshine die!!!

Barb said...

Love it, Lin!

(I left ya a comment on Flickr - you should enter a couple cards over there into the SSS challenge.)

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Lin. The kit looks stunning.