Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, white, and blue!

The 2nd ReRun challenge is up at Winnie & Walter!  It's based on another set that I don't own, but I wanted to make a card anyway, inspired by Gayatri's Shine Bright card that was in that post.  And since today is the 4th of July, I wanted to get it posted today!


suppplies: white cardstock, W&W's Scenery: Stripes, Simon's Lipstick Red ink, Big,Bold Blessings, Hero Arts Navy ink, Lil Inker stitched star die, dp from My Mind's Eye, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins

w&w_rerun_logo

Entering this also in the Sparkle & Shine challenge going on right now.

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your red and white striped card with all the fun blue stars, Lin!! Happy 4th!!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly delightful!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is awesome. You sure did an outstanding creative job. Your ideas for the red, White, blue & stars is truly amazing. Love it allot!! Glad I got to see it!! YOU ROCK!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, I just love red, white, and blue cards on Fourth of July! It's beautiful, and it reminds me of what a wonderful day this is to celebrate our 239th birthday as a nation! May we continue to remember all those who sacrificed for our freedoms!! Hugs!

Clare said...

PERFECT 4th of July card! The stripes are such a great background for the sentiment and sequins!

jintyoo7 said...

I agree - perfect for the 4th of July (or any other patriotic event)!

Tonya said...

Perfect for the 4th! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.