Saturday, July 4, 2015

And another card for Color Throwdown

In my blog hopping yesterday I saw several cards that showcased colored pencils on a kraft background, and I thought I'd give that technique a try and use the colors from this week's Color Throwdown.


supplies: Hero Arts pool layering paper for card base, desert storm for panel, Altenew Painted Flowers, embossed in white and colored with PrismaColor pencils and gamsol, Winnie & Walter's the Big, the Bold, and the Happy cutaway and stamp set, white sequins from a Lawn Fawn Christmas mix

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card...so pretty!

adele holcomb said...

Who knew colored pencils could be so pretty on kraft?!

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Lin! I haven't done this is a long time. I guess I need to pull out my pencils again! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Vickie Z said...

Haven't used pencils on Kraft...love this!! Another wonderful card....glad you played along!!